About Our Company Worth Advertising Group
Automotive Marketing Agency
Worth Advertising Group (WAG)
Heart and Hustle. That’s what drives WAG. With experience in all facets of advertising, and specializing in automotive email deployments, Worth Advertising Group is the one-stop-shop for all your advertising and marketing needs.
Over the past several years WAG has forged relationships with some of the largest automotive marketing firms and advertising agencies in the country. We have now had the pleasure of working with the following; Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Fiat, Mazda, Kia, Nissan & Audi, as well as, several repeat dealerships.
In this age of advertising, a new breed of an automotive agency is needed and what brands are looking for. This is the core belief behind Worth Advertising Group. A no-fear agency with forward-thinking ideas.
Car Dealer Email Marketing Agency
Evan Worth, CEO
Worth Advertising Group is led by Evan Worth. Evan graduated from the University of Florida in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Advertising. Evan currently resides in Gainesville, FL with his college sweetheart Lindsey, and their three children Hayden, Taylor and Lucas.
With over 10+ years of automotive email marketing experience, Evan and his team have helped hundreds of automotive dealerships create successful email marketing campaigns.
Why Auto Dealers Choose WAG
- We offer the best prices on email lists and bulk email sending services.
- Our experts make it convenient for OEMs and car dealers to send out promotional emails to a highly targeted audience.
- WAG offers personalized one-on-one service and support.
Learn More About Worth Advertising Group
Request a Quote for Automotive Email Marketing Services
Request a call with our automotive marketing consultant to learn more about our email marketing services for OEMs and dealerships. We’ll arrange a day and time to discuss your email marketing needs, requirements and goals.
- Affordable Way To Engage Targeted Car Buyers
- Helps Build Customer Retention
- Email Campaign Data and Analytics Reporting
- Low Cost Investment, High ROI
Email List Compliance
We follow email industry best practices to optimize the health of our data files and to remain in compliance with current laws.
- Compliant with the 2003 CAN-SPAM Act
- Compliant with the Driver Privacy Protection Act of 1994
- Compliant with the Shelby Bill Amendment